Assisted Living at Carriage Hill is the perfect solution for potential residents in search of a lifestyle that is hassle free, and all inclusive. Carriage Hill provides the perfect complement of assisted living services that fit the individual needs of our residents. We recognize that every resident is unique, and that is precisely why we customize our care plans to make sure they support each of our residents specifically. Upon admission, we thoroughly evaluate what it will take to properly care for our residents by consulting all involved parties to ensure our detailed and customized Care Plan is accurate for each resident.
We recognize that over time, the needs of our residents may change. Carriage Hill is committed to monitoring the well-being of our residents, and our specialized care team discusses the intricacies and details regarding our residents care on a continuous basis. Our unique approach to customizing care allows Carriage Hill and our employee the opportunity to develop specialized relationships with the residents we are taking care of.
Our detailed All-Inclusive Service Care Plan includes the appropriate combination of the listed services below, for our Standard Assisted Living:
- Daily Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Assistance with ordering, set up and delivery of medications
- Dining assistance and accommodations for special diets
- Personal laundry
- 24 Hour access to staff, and licensed medical professionals
- Shared and Private apartments with individual climate control, and private bathrooms in apartments
- All included utilities, except telephone
- Three homemade meals served daily
- Hydration and snack programming for off-meal times
- Full social calendar and programming
- Secured outdoor courtyard lounging areas
- Designated common area space, including private dining room for special occasions
- And much, much more!
There are two level of care options for Assisted Living Residents that may require care above and beyond the standard services we offer. The two package options available are Extended Personal Care (EPC), and Premium Personal Care (PPC), both which require additional fees to implement.
If you have questions regarding our Standard Assisted Living Services, or either of our levels of care, EPC or PPC, please feel free to call (540) 586-5982 and we would be happy to discuss with you in further detail.You may also get in touch with us through our Contact page.